Kendra and Quadean were clearly made for each other and were so excited to share their story with a gorgeous black and white themed wedding in the Social Lobby and Weaver Room at Proximity Hotel in Greensboro. The bride and groom chose Proximity to go along with their sleek, modern and elegant décor ideas. From a monogram on a white dance floor, to elegant customized signage and black and white anemones, it was truly a Knight to remember.
The cocktail hour menu included Slider Burgers accompanied by French Fries in tin pails (a big hit).
The Plated Dinner Menu included:
- Seasonal Greens with House Vinaigrette and Creamy Herb Dressing
- Choice of Chicken Piperade, Seared Salmon with Honey Lime Butter Sauce, or Filet Mignon with Diane Sauce with Mashed Potatoes and Sauteed Green Beans
Wedding Magic Makers:
- Wedding Planner: Laura Jennifer with Laura Jennifer Events
- Florist: My Petal Creations
- Bakery: Edible Artistry (Flavors: Tres Leche and Strawberry)
- DJ: James Thompson/J Rock Productions
- Linens & Chairs: Happy Rentz
- Photographer: Vesic Photography
- Uplighting (for Reception) and Draping (for Ceremony): Carey Sound
- Photobooth: Red Carpet Events
- Videographer: Jeff Brewer
For more information on the event you are planning in Greensboro, North Carolina, please complete our inquiry form, email our Sales Team members, or give us a call at O.Henry Hotel: 336-854-2000 or Proximity Hotel: 336-478-9111.